Buyer(s): This French Bulldog puppy is being sold with full breeding rights, which means it can be used for breeding.
Non-Refundable Deposit: Remaining Balance:
This is a private transaction between the buyer and the seller for the purchase of a French Bulldog. The following are the terms and conditions of this contract:
1. Price: (1) The buyer agrees to the purchase of a French Bulldog puppy for the amount of $TBD (USD) to be paid to the seller before this contract is effective. The total amount is due by pick up of the puppy.
2. Identifying information for the French Bulldog puppy: (1) The seller agrees to ship, meet or deliver to the buyer a French Bulldog puppy with the following characteristics. Gender: TBDColor Markings: TBD
3. Registration: (1) The seller guarantees this animal to be registered or qualified for registration with the American Kennel Club.
4. Health of the French Bulldog Puppy: (1) The seller agrees to deliver to the buyer a French Bulldog puppy with no symptoms of infectious or contagious disease.
5. Veterinary Exam: (1) The buyer agrees to pay for a licensed veterinary health examination and obtain a health certificate within three days of taking possession the puppy. (2) The buyer agrees to forward the written veterinary health certificate to the seller. The terms and conditions of this contract are not effective until the seller has acknowledged receiving the certificate. (3) The buyer agrees to assume any financial responsibility for this examination, veterinary expenses and/or medications are not covered in this contract. (4) After 10 days buyer assumes all responsibilities for the bulldog puppy and there are NO REFUNDS after the initial 10 days for any reason.
6. Health Warranty: (1) The warranty period for this puppy is one year from the date of execution of this contract. This warranty covers fatal and life altering congenital diseases. This includes severe hip dysplasia as well as kidney, heart, pancreas, spine, and liver problems of a severe, life threatening or altering nature. (2) If the French Bulldog puppy dies within this contract’s effective period, the buyer agrees to assume financial responsibility for an autopsy on the puppy, to be performed by a licensed veterinarian to determine the cause of death. (3) Buyer agrees to forward the written autopsy report to the seller. (4) If the cause of death is found to be any affliction listed in the health warranty section (6.1) of this contract, the seller agrees to replace the puppy with one of similar identifying characteristics as those listed in the identifying information for the French Bulldog puppy section (2.1) of this contract, unless characteristics are unavailable to the seller or otherwise specified by the buyer. (5) Buyer agrees that there is no monetary refund of any kind, full or partial guaranteed or implied. (6) The puppy must exhibit the congenital defect within the effective period of this contract. (7) The buyer agrees to notify the seller of the problem as well as furnish veterinary reports by two unassociated licensed veterinarians stating the affliction within two business days of the problem’s discovery.
7. Health conditions: (1) This guarantee does not apply to afflictions that are considered to be common in the bulldog breeds. These include, but are not limited to, cherry eye, entropion, loose hips, loose knees, skin allergies, elongated soft palate, hypoplastic trachea, collapsed nostrils, and cosmetic issues. (2) Any kind of parasites, bacteria or viruses and sicknesses which could be associated with the afflictions listed in section 7.1 of this contract or environmental factors, will not be covered by this guarantee. Including allergies, respiratory infections, kennel cough, dysfunction, demodectic mange and other autoimmune disorders. (3) The seller does not assume responsibility for any reaction to any vaccination. (4) The seller does not assume responsibility for any medical expenses incurred associated with any health problem. (5) Any physical problem, which is or could be the result of injury sustained or an illness contracted after the consumer took possession of it, is not covered under this guarantee. (6) This guarantee does not apply to the presence of deafness or any kind of hearing problems.
8. Puppy care: (1) The buyer agrees to provide the puppy with routine preventative care and follow a veterinarian guideline for vaccination and deworming. (2) The buyer agrees to keep the puppy away from dog parks, grassy areas, pet stores, etc. until the puppy is at least 16 weeks of age and has received final vaccination. (3) The buyer agrees to keep the puppy away from lakes, rivers, oceans, and other water with the puppy where the puppy can be in danger of drowning unless proper safety protocol is followed. (4) The buyer agrees to provide adequate fresh water, quality food and rest to the puppy. (5) The buyer assumes responsibility for protecting the puppy from loss, theft, danger, neglect, and abuse. (6) Breeder cannot guarantee adult size, color, coat, temperament, or trainability of puppy
9. Return policy. (1) A puppy eligible for replacement, pursuant to section 6 of this contract must be returned or euthanized with prior permission from the seller to qualify for replacement. (2) The returned puppy must appear in good condition to the seller, other than the specified problem. (3) A puppy will not be eligible for replacement if it has been or appears to have been neglected, abused, bred, or euthanized without prior permission from the seller. (4) The buyer agrees to assume financial responsibility for all transportation costs incurred for transporting the returned puppy to the seller.
10. Dispute. (1) This is the entire purchase contract; no other promise or stipulations are included or implied in this sale. (2) In any and all legal action pertaining to this dog, this contract shall be considered to be legally binding. (3) In the event of any dispute or disagreement under this contract, the laws of Texas will govern the resolution of the dispute and venue for resolution of any dispute will be Texas. (4) To the extent that any provision of this contract may be invalid under any law of the state of the buyer, all remaining provisions remain binding.
By signing this agreement, we affirm that we have read, understand and agree to abide to the terms and conditions.
BUYER’S SIGNATURE: DATE:
SELLER’S SIGNATURE: DATE:
Please make checks payable to Matt Sutton Email or call for address Texas Outlaw Kennels Matt and Heather Sutton Phone: 713-539-2888 firstname.lastname@example.org